I collect old computerstuff. A lot of stuff.
It’s not rainman quantities of stuff, but still a shitload. Why? I haven’t got a clue.
Well, mainly because I make music on most of them but I think mostly because they’re pretty.
Through the years I got (top of my head so far from complete):
- Atari Falcon (stock with 14mb + TOS 4.04)
- Amiga 1200 (SD HD + soon ACA1221 + KS3.0)
- Amiga 600 (CF HD + 2MB chipram & 8 MB fastram + KS 2.1)
- 3 x Amiga 500 (2 x 1MB chipram + 1 x 512KB chipram 1 x KS 2.0)
- 3 x Atari STe (2 x Boxed + TOS 2.06 & 3 x 4MB RAM + 1 x HxC)
- 2 x Atari STf (stock, bit buggy)
- 2 x Atari STfm (1 x HxC slim + rest stock)
- 2 x Atari 800XE (stock)
- 1 x Atari 65XE (stock)
- 1 x Atari 130XE (boxed)
- 3 x C64 (1 x Boxed + 2 x SuperPLA + SD2IEC)
- 2 x C64C (1 x Boxed)
- 1 x ZX Spectrum 48k (+SD interface)
- 1 x Atari VCS (2600 stock)
- 2 x Sega Megadrive I (EU PAL stock)
- 3 x Sega Megadrive II (1 x JP + 2 x EU PAL)
- 1 x Sega Master System II
- 2 x Super Nintendo (EU PAL)
- 1 x NES (EU PAL)
And now I am getting tired of remembering. But I have a shitton of Gameboys of all types and more consoles.
Here’s some other shitty pictures made with my shitty phone camera.